Study Help for Partner Visa Holders

Study Help for Partner Visa Holders

If you are on a Partner Visa (309 & 100) and need financial assistance in joining:
• A training course
• An education Course
• Or any employment-related courses

Then SkillME can help subsidise the fee for you, up to a certain amount*.

To find out if you are eligible please contact
Marjorie on 02 9789 3744
or by email

ClubGRANTS scheme is a shared State Government-Club Industry program, funded by a 2.25% gaming machine tax rebate provided by the State Government to those registered clubs with gaming machine profits in excess of $1million per annum.

*Conditions apply

Download the flyer here.