Skilled Migrant Development Program
A fast track course to prepare qualified professionals to enter the Australian workforce:
• Funded by the NSW Government through Smart and Skilled
• Free for eligible participants
• 56 hours of face to face tuition provided (7 weeks)
Human resource specialists and employers will provide career advice through interactive workshops.
• Developing a greater awareness of workplace culture and trends in the Australian labour market
• Developing a career portfolio, résumé and cover letter
• Strategies to identify employment opportunities
• Marketing yourself effectively
• Preparing for the job interview
• Career management skills
• Opportunity to hear from a recruitment consultant
The 7-week course will run on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9.30am–2.30pm, starting on Tuesday 24th July in Room A1.107.
An information session will be held on Tuesday 3 July 2018 9:45am–12pm at OTEN - Open Training and Education Network 51 Wentworth Rd, Strathfield 2135, Room A1.07
(02) 9789 3744 or 0423 081 951