Driving Operations: Heavy Rigid Vehicle Driving Licence
Heavy Rigid Vehicle Driving Licence Info Session
Come to Metro Assist Campsie to learn more & enrol for a course to get your Heavy Rigid Vehicle Driving Licence.
Classes will run in our Campsie office 4 days a week, 9:00am - 2:30pm.
Course will start on 2nd July 2018, and run for 8 weeks.
• CALD, refugee and asylum seeker clients are welcome
• Ages 18 - 55
• Centrelink or Jobactive’s approval will be requested
• Participants must have at least L2 English language proficiency
Come and find out more at our information session!
Date and Time:
Wednesday 20th June
10:30am - 12:30pm
Metro Assist Campsie Head Office
Level 2, 59-63 Evaline St
Campsie NSW 2194
What to Bring:
- Medicare Card/Health Care Card
- Licence or photo ID or passport or birth certificate
- Centrelink CRN number
- USI number (Unique Student Identification) – see link to create your own USI number before attending the enrolment session: https://www.usi.gov.au/
Pre-screening tests for potential clients will be held on information session day.