Tax Help

Photo attribution: GoSimpleTax -

Do you need help you with your tax return?

Am I eligible for Tax Help?

You are eligible for Tax Help in 2018–19 if your income is around $60,000 or less for the income year and you did not:
• work as a contractor, for example a contract cleaner or taxi driver
• run a business, including as a sole trader
• have partnership or trust matters
• sell shares or an investment property
• own a rental property
• have capital gains tax (CGT)
• receive royalties
• receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund
• receive foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.

Remember to bring these to your appointment:

• your myGov user ID and password
• your bank account details (BSB and account number)
• your tax file number
• an original or amended notice of assessment from any one of the last five years
• income statements from all sources
• all your receipts for gifts, donations and work-related expenses
• details of any child support payments made
• details of any losses on investments in shares and rental properties (net investment losses)
• If you had a spouse (married or de-facto) at any time during the financial year, you also need to bring details of their taxable income or a reasonable estimate.



Tax Help is being offered on Mondays 10am-2pm until the end of September.
Level 2, 59-63 Evaline Street, Campsie
Please contact the office on 9789 3744 to make an appointment.



Tax Help is being offered on Tuesdays 12pm-5pm until the end of September.
Suite 1, 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield NSW 2131
Please contact the office on 9798 1700 to make an appointment.


For more information about Tax Help click here.