Skilled Migrant Development Program (Online)
A fast track course to prepare qualified professionals to enter the Australian workforce:
• funded by the NSW Government through Smart and Skilled
• free for eligible participants
Human resource specialists and employers will provide career advice through interactive workshops.
• Developing a greater awareness of workplace culture and
trends in the Australian labour market
• Developing a career portfolio, résumé and cover letter
• Strategies to identify employment opportunities
• Marketing yourself effectively
• Preparing for the job interview
• Career management skills
• Opportunity to hear from a recruitment consultant
Date and Time:
The 8-week course will run on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30am – 2.30pm starting on Tuesday 12th May, 2020
(02) 9789 3744 or 0423 081 951
Send expressions of interest as soon as possible!
Due date 6th May 2020.