Skilled Migrant Development Program
SkillME, in partnership with OTEN TAFE NSW, will launch another employment preparation program for skilled migrants.
This is a fast track course to prepare qualified professionals to enter the Australian workforce:
• funded by the NSW Government through Smart and Skilled
• free for eligible participants
• 56 hours of face to face tuition provided (in 7 weeks)
Human resource specialists and employers will provide career advice through interactive workshops.
To learn more, come along to the Information Session:
When: Wednesday 31 May 2017 at 10am-12:30
Where: Room A1.07
51 Wentworth Road, Strathfield 2135
• Developing a greater awareness of workplace culture and trends in the Australian labour market
• Developing a career portfolio, résumé and cover letter
• Strategies to identify employment opportunities
• Marketing yourself effectively
• Preparing for the job interview
• Career management skills
• Opportunity to hear from a recruitment consultant
The 7-week course will run on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9.30am–2.30pm, starting on Wednesday 14th June in Room F2.